← Home ← Practical informationsHow to get here
How to get here
Come into our towns, in the land of lakes and volcanoes of Ardèche.
Find on this page the different ways to get on our territory.
The Ardèche plateau is located at the crossroads of three regions: Rhône Alpes, Auvergne and Ardeche is bordering the departments of Haute Loire and Lozère.
- A7 (Rhone Valley)
Exit at Montelimar, and follow the N102 towards Aubenas and le Puy en Velay
- A75 (Paris, North)
Exit at Brioude and follow the N102 towards Le Puy en Velay, then Aubenas
- A75 (Montpellier, South)
Exit at Mende and follow the N88 in the direction of Le Puy en Velay, then take the direction of Aubenas when you join the N102 (after the village of Pradelles)
- Langogne station, 10-30 minutes from us,
- Le Puy en Velay station, at 40-60 minutes from us,
- Aubenas bus station at 45-60 minutes from us,
- For more information and to find your way:
- Le Puy en Velay Loudes Airport
Tél. : +33.(0)4.71.08.61.87
- 1h45 from Saint Etienne (115 km / 72 miles)
- 2h from Clermont Ferrant (160 km / 99 miles)
- 2h30 from Lyon (175 km / 109 miles)
- 3h from Marseille (260 Kms / 161 miles)
- 5h40 from Paris (575 Kms / 357 miles)
- 5h45 from Bordeaux (555 Kms / 344 miles)